Monday, June 4, 2007

Just Another Meme Monday

Lene at Families are like fudge tagged me for this fun meme.

Instructions: Remove the blog from the top, move all blogs up one, add yourself to the bottom.

An Island Life
Whee! All The Way Home
The Middling Monettes
Families are like fudge
A Beautiful Life


Five people to tag: Karla, Amanda, Sara, Sarah, Jenny

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Enjoying my summer off between College semesters....my last sun-loving summer before I developed my stupid frackin' pain-in-the-ass allergy to UVA and UVB rays.


What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was in the hospital awaiting the birth of my premature baby. My water broke 6 weeks early, and I was on bed rest in the hospital while we did our best to delay labour. Logan will be one year old on Friday.


Five Snacks You Enjoy:
a.) Farm Boy tortilla chips with Farm Boy fresh restaurant style salsa (mmm...need to go to Farm Boy!)
b.) Plain potato chips (Lay's Original Wavy are my fave) with ranch dip
c.) Kernel's Whalin' White Cheese popcorn
d.) Fuzzy Peaches candy
e.) Mandarin orange slices, ruby red grapefruit (had to put something healthy in there!)


Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:

a.) Every Backyardigan's song ever written
b.) Every Blue's Clues song ever written
c.) Most 80's songs....it's weird....even if I haven't heard the song is 20-some years, I automatically know all the words....and I didn't think I knew the words to some of these songs!
d.) Most Christmas carols....big family tradition to sing at Christmas....love it!
e.) Every song I've ever like.....if I like a song, I tend to listen to it over and over and over and over....

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
a.) Payoff all of our debt, my family's debts and hubby's family's debts
b.) Build the house our dreams
c.) Finally take a honeymoon!!!
d.) Open a paper crafting store
e.) Hire cleaning staff

Five bad habits:
a.) I'm addicted to blogging, Facebook, eBay....anything Internet
b.) I bite my fingernails when I'm stressed out.
c.) I'm the worst procrastinator ever to walk to Earth!
d.) I have a potty mouth....I swear like a....someone that swears a lot.
e.) I watch too much TV.

Five Things You Like To Do:
a.) Spend time with my little boys...they're my world!
b.) Spend alone time with my hubby....wink wink
c.) Blog, read blogs, read my comments (which I L-O-V-E to get!)
d.) Paper craft....I'm addicted to making cards...
e.) Take bubble baths.

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
a.) A ponytail.....a braid....barettes...bangs....okay okay...that was a bad bald joke....sorry!
b.) A bikini...no one needs to see that!
c.) Maternity clothes....two hyper high-needs boys is enough...phew...
d.) Acid wash jeans....what was that all about???
e.) Short short shorts......yikes....

Five Favorite Toys
a.) My sanity-break-facilitator laptop
b.) My TiVo...mmmm....Season Pass-y goodness....
c.) My husband....ooops....I've said too much!
d.) ALL of my paper crafting tools.
e.) Any toy that makes my boys laugh and play.


Now it’s your turn. When and if you do it, leave me a comment so I can go and check it out.

add to sk*rt

6 comments:

J. A. Blackburn said...

ooh fun, thanks for the tag. I have problems with UVA/UVB too... glad to hear I'm not alone!

karla said...

Thanks for the tag. I've started my version and I'll let you know when it's up. :)

Jennifer said...

I can completely relate to knowing every Blue's Clues song...sometimes I realize I'm still listening when my son has fallen asleep or lost interest. I'm a huge dork!

Anonymous said...

haha cute! Yea, acid washed jeans? Yikes! Lord, I hope those do not come back in style.

Anonymous said...

I used to be mad at my mom for never letting us buy acid wash jeans....looking back I guess she did know what she was talking about!!! I can not related to the Blue's Clues but guess who taught me spanish!
Wendy

Patois42 said...

Dang, I can't get Blue's Clues out of my head now. Fortunately, I'll just use my potty mouth to curse you. (That was on my bad habit list, too.)