Saturday, May 19, 2007

Who Googles That?

I recently set up web tracking on my blog. Loads of fun...I can't stop checking it. Love the world map with all the little dots.....fancy!

After reading about Sara's (of Suburban Oblivion fame) latest post, I thought I would check to see if any search engines had offered up my blog in response to someones query. Well, after just 4 days of traffic metering, I got a good one.

Why anyone in Auvergne, France was searching for "penis master" is beyond me.

I guess the combo of posts regarding the size of the master bedroom in our future home and my son's discovery of his penis will do that.

As for an update on the aforementioned post concerning Logan's new bath toy, we have decided to call it like it is. Zander actually made the decision for us. After wondering if Zander had picked up on us calling it a penis, I asked him where his penis was. He proudly pointed it out for mommy, and that was that.

Well, I think I have used the word penis enough in this post to garner many future "accidental tourists" from the land of search engines...don't you?

add to sk*rt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it fascinating to see see where people live that are looking at the blog. Are you using sitemeter?

I haven't been able to see where people were and what they were looking at.

Have a great weekend!

Cate said...

Hi Lene!

I have been using both Site Meter and Stat Counter, to compare them and see which one I liked best. I think I might stick with Stat Counter...I find it easier to view the stats I want to see.

Anonymous said...

I need to check out that one then! I hope it works with wordpress. It seems like many things I want to add or use on my blog work with blogger but not wordpress. Grrrrrrr

Jennifer said...

I love, love, love, hearing about these google searches!!!