Monday, May 28, 2007

My Meme Monday

I was recently tagged for a meme...and I figured Monday was the perfect day to do it.

Lene from Families Are Like Fudge and Jenny from Absolutely Bananas tagged me for a meme to list 10 things that make me happy. So here we go!

  1. My beautiful little family! I love my three guys!
  2. The sound of my boys' laughter...there's nothing better!
  3. My husband telling me how sexy I am, and flirting shamelessly with me! It's nice to feel wanted!
  4. Getting hugs, kisses and snuggles from my little boys. I'm in heaven!
  5. Reading a great book. I love to read, and be taken away from life for a little while.
  6. Sleeping in while hubby feeds the boys their breakfast.
  7. Cool breezes on a hot day.
  8. Visits from my parents. I don't get to see them as often as I would like.
  9. Soothing bubble baths in candle light on those "Calgon, take me away!" days...and there are a lot of those!
  10. Getting comments on my blog...are people really reading this???
And now it's my turn to tag some other unsuspecting bloggers...but it seems that this meme has been going back and forth quite a bit. So if anyone wants to volunteer, go for it!

add to sk*rt

3 comments:

J. A. Blackburn said...

What a great list! And I know how you feel about comments... it's always a boost to know that SOMEONE is out there reading! :)

Anonymous said...

Great list!! All of those things make me happy too!

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Nice list! How can anyone not be happy with those things?