Monday, September 10, 2007

Check Out My New Digs!

Well, it's finally here. The day I can leave blogger behind. The day I can move on to bigger and better and Wordpressier things! Adiós Blogger...bwa ha ha ha!

Imeant to do this about 6 hours ago, but shit (read kids and a splitting headache) happens.

So, without further adieu, I say goodbye to "
A Beautiful Life", and hello to "monkeys and marbles".

That's right...the title of my new blog is "
monkeys and marbles"...I know...weird...I told ya the new title would be more me! So go check out my new digs, and remember to change your blogroll links, etc. to http://www.monkeysandmarbles.com (or http://monkeysandmarbles.wordpress.com if you like...they both go the same place!)

What are you waiting for....go!

add to sk*rt

2 comments:

mod*mom said...

i'm going to go look for you at monkeys and marbles. i have to find out why you have no hair (but you have eyebrows + eyelashes it looks like). i was completely hairless last year from chemo, but my hair grew back wavey.

Anonymous said...

yes, i stopped by because i have great taste...

by the way, i wan to invite you to get a copy of my ebook on Rediscovering Your Intelligence from my site. it won't take a lot of your time to read it. and i assure you that it's relevant for you and your family. blessings!