Monday, January 1, 2007

My New Year's Resolution

I have been following a few blogs over the past year or so, all the time thinking that maybe it was something I should try. Yet it has taken me this long to start one. Why? I'm not sure. A perceived lack of time? A fear of being boring? Maybe. But recent events have pushed me into taking the proverbial plunge.

My sons' lives seem to be flying by so fast my head is spinning. I feel like this may help me better document their milestones, which I so far have been only half successful at.

I also have been met with some challenges with my second son. I am hoping that this blog will help me express what I am truly feeling in an anonymous arena (and without adding extra burden to my husband!). Maybe I will even be so lucky to receive a few helpful comments here and there (that is, if my blog is not too boring for human consumption!). Who knows!

So, that being said....I resolve to use this blog:

  1. as an attempt at capturing my boys' lives as they grow, from major milestones to daily tantrums.
  2. as an outlet for my thoughts, feelings and amusing anicdotes about my life as a stay-at-home mom to 2 boys under the age of 2.
  3. as a place to vent when required (this maybe be more often than not!)
I'm not sure how often and with how much consistency I will be posting. This remains to be seen.

add to sk*rt

1 comment:

karla said...

Welcome to blogdom Cate. :) Nice to "meet" you.